Pacific Channel seeks to place investments in high-growth companies with a unique market opportunity. Pacific Channel’s investment criteria include:
- We have a strong preference for companies developing technologies in market sectors in which our team has specific expertise. These areas include life sciences, clean tech, agbio, animal health, biotechnology, biomedicine, human health, medical diagnostics/devices and nutritional ingredients;
- Technology addresses clear unmet need or is a step-change enhancement in the market;
- Intellectual property protection with freedom to operate;
- Technical proof-of-concept;
- Plans to have strong management and governance in place;
- Investment of $50,000-$5million required, depending on the development stage of the company;
- Exit potential within five years.