Pacific Channel uses a systematic and rigorous investment screening process to support a selected number of clients. Our review and investment process involves the following broad steps:
- Initial review of the business plan and financials by Pacific Channel. See our investment criteria.
- Peer-review of the technology by associates of Pacific Channel and independent industry experts.
- In-depth pre-due diligence performed by Pacific Channel.
- Investment readiness – assist in preparing investment offer and due-diligence documents.
- Agree on investment terms.
- Capital raising.
- Develop a shareholders’ agreement and investment agreement.