Your privacy is important to Pacific Channel. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Pacific Channel collects, and the ways in which Pacific Channel uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Pacific Channel may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Fuse e-newsletter
- any other information that you send to Pacific Channel
Using personal information
Pacific Channel may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Pacific Channel discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Pacific Channel may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Pacific Channel will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Pacific Channel will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Pacific Channel is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Pacific Channel